Whether we’re talking about high-performance working dogs or enjoyable pets, there are certain common factors shared by healthy, well-behaved dogs. Here are seven of them.
1) Their person is the most interesting thing in the world.
2) They know how to control their own emotional state.
3) They have basic obedience skills.
4) They have a daily routine.
5) They know how to express themselves and communicate appropriately.
6) They are confident.
7) They are in a sound relationship with their person.
In the coming weeks we’ll discuss each point in greater detail. Please check back often!