Free Public Talk
Wednesday 3 April 2019 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
LaFarge Library 1730 Llano St. Santa Fe
Dog Training 101
Basic obedience is an essential set of skills for all dogs and their humans, but there's far more to relationship-based training than, "I do whatever I want and you do whatever I say." If you've ever thought that you might like to learn more about the benefits of training your dog but didn't know where to start, this introductory talk is for you.
During this hour we will briefly discuss;
- how to get started in training
- how to have a better relationship with your dog
- how to take the best possible care for your dog's well-being
- how to solve problem behaviors and avoid problems before they happen
- how to establish more enjoyable daily routines
- what to expect from a training program
Please bring a friend, bring questions, but do not bring your dog to this event.